Skip to content
- In a double-boiler, gently melt the chocolate, butter, coffee and brown sugar, gently whisking until melted and fully incorporated.
- Remove bowl from the heat and gently whisk in the eggs, one at a time, tempering the eggs into the chocolate.
- Strain the mix through a fine mesh sieve.
- Pour the mixture into individual, non-stick, molds.
- Bake in a water-bath for 35-40 minutes at 300F, until set.
- Cool at room temperature and refrigerate.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.